Google has added the convenience of US street address and phone number lookup to the information we provide through our search box. You’ll see publicly listed phone numbers and addresses at the top of results pages for searches that contain specific kinds of keywords.
To find listings for a US business, type the business name into the Google search box, along with the city and state. Or type the business name and zip code. Entering the phone number with area code will also return a complete business listing.
To find listings for a US residence, type any of the following combinations into the Google search box:
* first name (or first initial), last name, city (state is optional)
* first name (or first initial), last name, state
* first name (or first initial), last name, area code
* first name (or first initial), last name, zip code
* phone number, including area code
* last name, city, state
* last name, zip code
If your query results in business and residential listings, both categories will be listed for your convenience.
Note: Google retired residential search (Google Phonebook) in 2010. Businesses can still be searched; listings are returned via Google Maps.