JESS3 is looking for a Resource Manager!
Do you have an eye for design? Are you a creative thinker and problem-solver? Are you a people person who loves being in constant communication with a plethora of talent? Then JESS3 wants YOU! JESS3 is looking for a Resource Manager to take control of all of our staffing needs. We are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion. Someone who will go above and beyond in assisting the creatives with the staffing of all our amazing projects. We need someone who is dedicated, ambitious, and interested in the creative process.
- Being on the constant prowl for new talent
- Maintaining a database of all current, prospective and past talent
- Curating artist portfolio’s and images in internal database
- Keeping in touch with all freelancers and updating their availabilities in our talent database
- Acting as the liaison between production and creatives
- Creating Avails Lists for Producers and Project Managers as needed
- Holding meetings to discuss resource needs/projects
- Manage all bookings/act as the primary HR contact to all JESS3 freelancers
- Maintain the schedules for ALL internal resources: staff and permalance artists
- Troubleshooting database organization issues
- Must have 2+ years experience in a production office/studio environment
- Must be based in LA
- Must have a familiarity with current industry rates
- Strong knowledge of design a plus
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to time manage and anticipate project needs
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be a team player
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office (and superior skills in Excel) and Google Docs, as well as experience with database and project management systems (Basecamp, Filemaker)
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “YOUR NAME Applying for Resource Manager” (example: Jane Doe Applying for Resource Manager). Your cover letter should address a summary of the requirements above, as well as answer these three questions with supporting examples: (1) Why do you want to work at JESS3?; (2) Who are your favorite designers?; (3) What sites do you go to for inspiration?