Year of Experience: 5 – 7 years
Position Type: Full-time and part-time available
- Formulate design strategy for interactive projects, including but not limited to: input on the user experience, business rules and creative deliverables.
- Contribute to internal brainstorms with well-reasoned insights and executable concepts through inspiration, sketches and mocks.
- Execute wireframes and GUI designs for interactive projects that span mobile, tablet, web and large-scale installation.
- Served as Senior Designer or Art Director at a vanguard studio, digital agency and / or brand.
- Design experience must be blended with a proven track record of interactive excellence including, but not limited to: frontend development languages, wireframing, user experience design and developing full-scale color comps. Ideal candidates will also have effective writing skills for business and technical documents as they relate to creative work.
- Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite; strong track record of preparing and handing off a perfect file each and every project to the engineering team.
- Conceptual thinker who can expertly navigate experimentation with control, visual problem solving, visual communication and visual narrative development.
- Proven ability to manage and execute against multiple projects, and work efficiently against tight deadlines; ability to stay on the edge of the latest technologies and trends in the interactive space.
The Ideal Team Player:
- Proven ability to partner with designers as well as interactive strategists, engineers, project managers and account managers to drive results.
- Applicants must be open to collaborative design efforts and be comfortable building upon the work of others and allowing others to build upon their own work (JESS3 is a collaborative environment; team members often build upon each other’s creative work).
- Able to leverage feedback from multiple stakeholders and arrive at effective design solutions. Must be ready to balance client’s goals and constraints with creative desires and opportunities.
- Solution-oriented, proactive and team spirited.
- Send your cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio to [email protected] with the subject line: “YOUR NAME Applying for Interactive Designer” (example: Jane Doe Applying for Interactive Designer)