Every week on “Fuzzy Friday”, we debut a different JESS3 team member’s four-legged friend. This week, I (Sarah Hill, Community Manager) have the pleasure of introducing you to: Lilly “Monster” Hill.
- Name: Lilly “Monster” Hill
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Breed: Cavapoo (King Charles Cavalier Spaniel X Mini Poodle)
- Favorite Past Time: Eating; barking uncontrollably; stealing toys; hanging outside of the car window; baths (sans bubbles); running around the coffee table; eating/hiding socks and undergarments; licking people who have sweat on them; kissing/licking people in the eyes, nose, and ears; going limp and letting my owner move my limbs so it looks like I’m dancing to the song; ignoring people who call me by my name; giving my owner’s friends the stink-eye, chasing birds, snuggling at night time (only), ice cream, making puppy eyes to get what I want. I’d like to use this opportunity to send a bark-out to my friends: Chester the Molester, Hula Girl, Boone Pickens, Cat Lady (Katie R.), Sadie, Duke, Itty-Bitty-Kitty (IBK), and Moose.
- How You Met Your Owner: I was given to my owner a year and a half ago for Christmas as a gift from her boyfriend celebrating their “6 month anniversary.” Before me she hadn’t even had a plant to take care of. Needless to say, I’ve taught my owner a lot. Like keeping a puppy on a 4th story apartment is an expensive idea (carpet replacement), discipline is important, doggie biscuits can get me to do anything, and communication is key. We go on a lot of adventures together. Even though she complains, she loves me. She’d be lost without me (who wouldn’t)… ’cause I’m the best dog in the world. Even though I have a piercing bark that she hates, I make up for it with my killer dance moves and unpredictable sweetness.
- Biggest Pet Peeve: Loud noises, being ignored, being told what to do, being outside for too long, anything that looks bigger than I am, tall people, babies, toddlers, people running too fast, pharmacists, drive-through cashiers, pizza men, unannounced visitors, my grandparent’s cat, my owner leaving for work, my owner sleeping in on weekends.